- World Sushi Cup® Japan 2019
Date: August 22, 2019 (Thu)
- Qualifying Tournament (Edo-mae Sushi Open Competition)
Date: August 23, 2019 (Fri)
- Finals (Creative Sushi Open Competition)
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, South Hall
“The 21st Japan International Seafood & Technology Expo” WSCJ Venue
- Organizers: World Sushi Skills Institute
- Managed by: World Sushi Cup® Management Office / Exhibition Technologies Inc.
- Competitors must have over 5 years of Sushi preparation experience either in Japan or abroad.
- Competitors must participate in the “World Sushi Skill Institute Seminar” & “Kuro-obi Workshop” held on August 21 (Tue) & 22 (Wed) unless they are current holders of the WSSI certificate and have already completed the Kuro-obi workshop.
- Competitors must be of a nationality other than Japanese.