- Culinary team coach, Team NAIT
- Certified judge by WACS
- Owner, APM HappyLife Catering Ltd.
ABOUT Changlong Yue
- Yi Yin Executive Professional Chef Competition – Gold Medal (China)
- Emirate Salon Culinaire – Two Silver Medals (Dubai)
- Sushi Proficiency & Sushi Skill Black Belt Certificate – (Tokyo)
- World Sushi Cup Japan – Excellent Award (Tokyo)
- HOFEX Professional Cooking – Two Silver Medals (Hong Kong)
- Certified Chinese Master Chef – (China)
- Certified Chef de Cuisine – Western Cuisine (Canada)
- Certificate of Chinese Cook – 2nd Level (China)
- HACCP Certificate – (Canada)
- Advanced Food Certificate – (Canada)
- Certificate of Chinese Cook – 3rd Level (China)
- Red Seal – Western Cook (Canada)
- Certificate of Chinese Cook – 4th Level (China)
- Certificate of Chinese Cook – 5th Level (China)
Culinary team coach, Team NAIT
Chef Long graduated from the Advanced Cooking Management of Dong Fang Culinary College. After graduating, he has been engaged in cooking and has worked as Chef , Sous Chef, Executive Chef in China. In 2006, he chose to work for HAMORU Japanese Restaurant in Singapore as a Chef in hot Kitchen, at that time he started to learn Japanese sushi. After 5 years, In March 2011, he was hired by NOMIYA Japanese Restaurant Co., Ltd. as Head Sushi and the manager of the kitchen department, in charged two Japanese restaurants. From January 2015 until present, he is an Executive Chef with Sifang Holding Ltd. In 2016, He become a Culinary Team Coach with Team NAIT.
He was awarded the Post-secondary Culinary (Cooking) Diploma from the Rongcheng City Technical School in the city of Shandong, China.
He was awarded the Senior Culinary Management Diploma from the Fang Culinary College Jinan City in the city of Shandong, China.
Chanlong was awarded the Sushi Proficiency Certificate & Sushi Skill Black Belt Certificate from the World Sushi Skills Institute in the city of Tokyo, Japan.
Changlong Yue’s recent works
Chef Long has recently attended international professional chef culinary competition in Dubai and Beijing . He won two silver medals and two gold medals. Now he is looking for new location to open his own high cup Japanese Sushi Restaurant in Edmonton, AB, Canada.